what i like for my wardrobe is easiness:
- great items that i love and use
- easy to pair with other items
- many combinations that give a great and effortless result
many sites also offer good inspiration for styling tips. pinterest is one of them, another is polyvore. i use both to gather inspiration into folders that i look throug before new investments.
right now i am in a phase where i feel my style is somewhat "inbetween". it's a little bit of everything, and that's not where i want to be. i'm in a stage where i try to streamline my style a bit more, mostly this means to clean out the items i don't use anymore. and some new investments to tie everything more together. below is some of my favourite styling boards i'm working with.
zsum on polyvore, i think she has a great sense of style! picture 1, picture 2, picture 3, picture 4. my style isn't that monocromic in colors, but what i really like here is the basics that makes all combinations look great.
on my to do list:
- sell and donate items i no longer love or use
- invest in a pair of manstyle flats (see last picture)
- invest in a quality cotton shirt
- invest in a white skirt
- make sure that all items that stay in my closet and new ones that i invest in follows the "one item, four ways" philosofy